Ladies and Gentlemen,
I give you the Naughty Cookie. A milk chocolate cookie baked with chocolate chips, pecan pieces, smooth caramel, and toffee bits. A cookie so wickedly divine that it must be related to the Slutty Brownie. In fact, it's the slightly less promiscuous cousin.
2 sticks butter, unsalted and softened
3/4 c. Brown Sugar
3/4 c. Granulated Sugar
2 1/4 c. Flour
1/3 c. Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 1/2 c. Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 c. Pecans, chopped
2/3 c. Toffee Bits
18-26 Caramel Squares, approx.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. You will need 2-3 non stick cookie sheets.
2. Using a mixmaster, beat butter on medium until smooth. Add in brown sugar, beat until mixed. Add granulated sugar, beat until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add in vanilla. Mix.
4. Combine the salt, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and flour in a separate bowl. Add to mixmaster gradually, mixing on the lowest setting, otherwise it can get a bit messy.
5. Stir in chocolate chips, pecan pieces, and toffee bits until evenly mixed.
6. Drop rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Use a small teaspoon to create a well in the middle of each spoonful of dough. Place unwrapped caramel square in and use spoon to cover with dough.
7. Bake for 9-14 minutes or until the edges are a golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!